Nissan Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Need some help here if yall dont mind!!!! I am looking for the crank setup for this Crank ring. The cam trigger appears to have 10 teeth! If someone does answer can you please provide the steps in order to arrive at your conclusion,. It lends light to my understanding of it. Thank yall
Rim Gas Automotive tire Automotive wheel system Auto part

· Admin and Sup Mod keeping the peace
8,651 Posts
Need some help here if yall dont mind!!!! I am looking for the crank setup for this Crank ring. The cam trigger appears to have 10 teeth! If someone does answer can you please provide the steps in order to arrive at your conclusion,. It lends light to my understanding of it. Thank yall View attachment 9969
I believe you're talking about the crankshaft signal plate on an MRA8DE engine. Here's two pictures for an assembly procedure:

Rectangle Gesture Font Pattern Art

Watch Font Parallel Number Circle

· Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I apologize for not being g clear. I am looking for the type of wheel as far as crank trigger pattern index position for setup on a Fueltech Ft450 standalone. I believe it is 30-2 at crank as crank spins 2 times for every 1 cam revolution. There r 2 indexs with 15 teeth. Camshaft has a pattern clockwise of 1 gap 111 gap 111 gap 11 which is also my firing order. Please correct me if I am off of my figuring. Thanks for the info as well.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts