Nissan Forum banner

Should stay with R33 Skyline Headlight Conversion with HID Systems?

• Yes

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
hey i need peoples opinion on this subject matter. i was thinking of doing a skyline r33 headlight conversion into my 95 gxe.. and adding HID systems in there. but after seeing alot of people installing projector and halo projectors i dont know if i should or not. i would like to know what you guys and gals think.

should i say with the R33 or the halo projectors. either way i still want the HID systems. Please comment and help me out. and if you people that do the photoshop thing maybe you can help me out as well.

J

·
0 Posts
just buy a Skyline GT-R... i mean, $90,000 is not too much HAHAHAHAHAHA
damn, i need a new job... My $10.00 an hour is not getting me a Skyline anytime soon.
but, in a few yrs. i will be able to get a RX 7, or a Supra...

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
oh gee thanx... your sarcasm is killing me

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
wow carbon.. that looked difficult... but im still not 100% sure cuz i love the R33 headlights but iono..

·
Its a JEEP thing...
388 Posts
Go with a nice set of projectors, or crystal clears, or Halos...and the HID kits you can get...

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
not sure

im not sure. unless someone can do a lil photoshopping of the R33 Headlights then i can be pretty certain. i just want peoples opinion.

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
Im kind of in the same situation--a friend of mine has the Silvia black housing headlights that he is willing to sell me brand new and help get them on( hes sort of a Honda version of Syndicate Bro)

---I just dont know if I want to commit to that type of a conversion....

I think these are the ones.... but I dont think they come around the side as much http://k7fx.com/d3/award/cwinner.html

No time to search for another pic.....

F

·
0 Posts
he body work to fit headlights from other cars is way more than i want to undergo. i'd stick to the simplest route.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts