Nissan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Quick question, is it true that Courtesy Nissan parts are cheaper online than in the store.. i just called a rude guy told me so.. im just trying to make sure..

Thanks.

·
In Ur Threadz - Deleting!
1,906 Posts
Nowadays yes...it didn't used to be like that. They are some lazy mofos and they won't honor discounts anymore.

If you want cheaper OEM parts online then go to Pinnacle Nissan or Jerry Rome Nissan.

·
even better the 2nd time
2,719 Posts
parts guys up there have been on the shitty side lately

i dunno whats going on up there

·
Registered
80 Posts
hmm, well let me know what you want and I'll go up there - every guy that works there knows me on a first name basis - im still getting the 30% discount.

·
even better the 2nd time
2,719 Posts
see how much they charge you for an O2 sensor for an SR20

they wanted $112 from me
(IMO thats insane for that part)

·
In Ur Threadz - Deleting!
1,906 Posts
^^ https://www.automedicsupply.com/catalog4.php?PHPSESSID=0400dbe31349edd5600162d846d30ece ^^

Sensor located in front manifold/exhaust pipe before catalyst
Type of Sensor # of Wires Brand Price Ships Part Number Quantity Picture Crossreference
OEM 3 Walker $59.95 Today 250-23089 VIEW Replaces #'s
OEM 3 Bosch $66.99 Tomorrow 13039 VIEW Replaces #'s
OEM 3 Bosch $64.99 Tomorrow 13420 VIEW Replaces #'s
Universal 3 Walker $45.90 Today 250-23000 VIEW Replaces #'s
Universal 3 Bosch $61.99 Tomorrow 15726 VIEW Replaces #'s

Downstream sensor, after catalyst
Type of Sensor # of Wires Brand Price Ships Part Number Quantity Picture Crossreference
OEM 3 Walker $59.99 Today 250-23505 VIEW Replaces #'s
Universal 3 wire Titania NTK $79.90 Today 250-23880 VIEW Replaces #'s

·
Registered
319 Posts
seximagtr said:
hmm, well let me know what you want and I'll go up there - every guy that works there knows me on a first name basis - im still getting the 30% discount.

parts guys: oh man its the terrorist, if we dont give him a discount he is gunna blow us up

·
Registered
14 Posts
yeah i think its stupid that you go up there and they quote you for 120 bucks for a part and you can walk out the door and call their internet sales and get the part for like 20 bucks cheaper and pick it up at the same place. I bought my nismo sway bar from courtesy nissan and it was cheaper calling and buying it than going in and buying it... and they called me and said to come pick it up at the parts counter... go figure anyone who knows why that is i would really love to know why.

·
Registered
80 Posts
dfwaltima said:
PM Sent..

Im looking for Nismo Extended wheels studs(60mm) and the 95-99 max bushings.
I know that the studs go for about 8 bux a pop - courtesy isnt a great place to get nismo parts - i'd go to project silvia instead for the studs. As far as bushings go - It's about 40 bucks for the control arm/ sway bar bushings + 4 bucks for the endlink bushings @ courtesy.

·
Registered
0 Posts
As for internet prices, Performance Nissan in CA has the best Nismo prices, and they are offering a 10% discount on all Nismo parts this month.

They carry the studs, I want to say the 60's are $52 for the set. You need to enter "Z33FORUM" in the coupon code to get the discount. Their website is MyNismo.com

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
jran76 said:
As for internet prices, Performance Nissan in CA has the best Nismo prices, and they are offering a 10% discount on all Nismo parts this month.

They carry the studs, I want to say the 60's are $52 for the set. You need to enter "Z33FORUM" in the coupon code to get the discount. Their website is MyNismo.com

thanks for the info dude..

anybody know how many are in the "set"?

·
Registered
80 Posts
dfwaltima said:
thanks for the info dude..

anybody know how many are in the "set"?
i pm'd ya, in case you didnt get it.

6.15 per stud, 61 bux for a set of 10. Like i said before - nismo parts can be had cheaper elsewhere.

·
even better the 2nd time
2,719 Posts
i e-mailed them regarding the crappy service we've been getting

we'll see if they even respond

·
Registered
0 Posts
CHUNG said:
Bryan Randall is the guy you should talk to at Courtesy!
Very stand up guy!
What does he look like? I went and bought a new front chin spoiler for my car there the other day and the guy was VERY nice. He was younger, tall, thin and I think glasses. The price w/tax seemed to be identical to the on-line price. So it's possible to get a 30% discount? DNE members get a 30% discount? I need more stuff :)

·
even better the 2nd time
2,719 Posts
the e-mail

Id like to know why some members of our club haven't been receiving
the same treatment that we used to?

We used to receive our 25% discount with no questions asked. Lately it seems like we have to talk to the right person to get it, if we get it at all.

I personally have purchased several parts from you guys lately, not
receiving any discount and was even sold a used fuel filter at full price.

You have several of our members wondering "Where is our discount and decent treatment?"

Thanks for taking the time to share your experiences with us. We can't grow without feedback from our customers.

We do not have a formal agreement with the Dallas Nissan Enthusiasts, but we do offer discounted prices from retail at our website, www.courtesyparts.com. Please print out the pages from our site and bring them in with you to receive our best prices. If anyone from here decided to offer more than our online prices, they were not authorized to do it.

We do not offer used filters, but if you feel uncomfortable with the filter, please bring it back for an exchange or credit.

Again, thanks for your time and concerns. We look forward to seeing you soon.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts