Discussion Starter #1
before update

after update

(shaved letters, Stromung exhaust)

·
F.I. Section Whore
896 Posts
That's the Lurch cover job! Nice work!

BTW I absolutely LOVE the blue license plate cover-up, it's so much better compared to the normal white one. Nice job man, nice job.

:thumbup:

·
What is Seven Ten for?
2,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
bdot said:
nice valve cover...looks like mine, did you do it yourself? i just did mine of friday and i love the blue i used. :cheers:
no, I had it professionally done

wildmane said:
BTW I absolutely LOVE the blue license plate cover-up, it's so much better compared to the normal white one
yeah, I thought about it long and hard..actully, I think my name just shows up a little better that way.

This is what was done:
Engine swap (blown engine)
Front seal replaced
Hotshot Gen 2 header
Sr20 cat
Stromung cat back
Blue vavle cover
Stainless Hex bolts for the valve cover
Shaved letters (done a while back, first pic of the rear without them though)

·
Banned
1,530 Posts
How come you didn't swap and SR20 when the engine was blown. Was it just cash issues?! Just curious.

BTW - LOOOVVVE the Valve cover! Keep up the good work.

·
What is Seven Ten for?
2,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Gimp said:
How come you didn't swap and SR20 when the engine was blown. Was it just cash issues?! Just curious.

BTW - LOOOVVVE the Valve cover! Keep up the good work.
yes, plus I already had the 1.6 header and a 2" stromung exhaust waiting to be installed, so there is a grand that I would have been out as well on top of the extra cost of the swap.

·
What is Seven Ten for?
2,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
another update

·
Have I Hit 12's Yet?
5,325 Posts
werent you planning on getting that all black 200sx interior or am i thinking of someone else?

·
What is Seven Ten for?
2,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
NotAnotherHonda said:
werent you planning on getting that all black 200sx interior or am i thinking of someone else?
yes still gather pieces, actully got ebay fucked out of the dash/glove box/air bag.

B14_Stealth said:
ive been thinking of getting those floor mats but i never got around to buy em. How are they ?
really nice, wipe clean after raining days, no scrubbing. Hopefully they won't get all scuffed up.

·
What is Seven Ten for?
2,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
B14_Stealth said:
do they move just like all other floor mats or do they stay in one place ?
they stay nicly in place. When I first put them in I tried moving them around and it wasn't going anywhere.

·
Banned
4,308 Posts
i got some awile ago and they looked like trash. they dont fit quite right, the finish is scuffed, were shipped in some tape and alittle bubble wrap......thats it. i really should have just gotton those fake nismo carpets.

·
What is Seven Ten for?
2,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
1.6pete said:
i got some awile ago and they looked like trash. they dont fit quite right, the finish is scuffed, were shipped in some tape and alittle bubble wrap......thats it. i really should have just gotton those fake nismo carpets.
Did you get them from CE or somewhere else?

The only issue I have with them is you can see some of the plastic on the floor if you look up in the upper left hand side of the picture.

·
new motor & tranny
1,756 Posts
xbrandonx said:
they stay nicly in place. When I first put them in I tried moving them around and it wasn't going anywhere.
nice , so far ive heard good things about them. Ive seen some imitations from ebay that looked like that , but totally sucks ass.

·
What is Seven Ten for?
2,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
B14_Stealth said:
nice , so far ive heard good things about them. Ive seen some imitations from ebay that looked like that , but totally sucks ass.
I've heard the same thing.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts