Nissan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a couple of questions on injectors. As for I will be replacing all four on my 1.6L

1. Is there any problems with mixing injector brands? For example two new OEM injectors and two new Bosch injectors?

2. What should be used to lube the O'rings on the injectors. I have read that using a light weight oil is okay. But I have also read that you should wet down everything with unleaded gas.

3. Any tips or tricks on removing and installing? I know they just dont "pop" out like some manuals say. But I'm more concerned about putting them back in.

Thanks

·
Registered
98 Posts
rodentkj said:
1. Is there any problems with mixing injector brands? For example two new OEM injectors and two new Bosch injectors?
dont think that would be a good idea

rodentkj said:
3. Any tips or tricks on removing and installing? I know they just dont "pop" out like some manuals say. But I'm more concerned about putting them back in.

i just poped mine out, no problems there. and for putting them back in just becarefull not to put a tare in the o ring, and i just pushed really hard to get them back in. and if thats the incorrect way, i guess i just got lucky that everything went well.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts