Nissan Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
677 Posts
Does anyone know what the darkest legal tint is? I hear Earmark does a [email protected]$$ job for around $300. I want to get the windows tinted as dark as I can when I get the money.

· Registered
677 Posts
Mainly to help keep things from showing on the inside of the car. I.E. Gagues, carbon fiber dash kit (if I can find one of a good quality for the S13). Not to mention, there is also the element of show to be had. ;) I didnt realize how dark we can get them legally. As you know it gets friggin hot in Texas, so I'd like to try and keep some of that heat out. It sounds like 10% should be plenty if that light cant shine through it very well. :D Thanks for the help!

· Registered
677 Posts
If your referring to blackouts being on the headlights, dont worry. To me that is for domestics like Mustangs, Camaros, etc. Before I make the final decision on how dark to tint the windows I want to see a few examples of how dark the different tint percentages are. Something tells me I wont want anything more than 10% if that is as dark as it sounds.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.