Nissan Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2018 Nissan Sentra Sr non turbo. I am wanting to add a cool air intake and catback to it. Trying to avoid voiding warranty, is this ok to do without voiding the warranty and does anyone have any suggestions where to purchase either item. Looking online but it looks like nothing fits according to websites.

·
NF Mod/Nissan Master Tech
9,341 Posts
Technically, your factory air intake is a "cold air intake" system. Unless you are making a lot more modifications than simply installing a cat back exhaust, it's not going to give you any noticeable benefit in power. The engine can only take in so much air, so if you were adding forced induction or changing cams, then it might be worthwhile to install a performance CAI. I don't know how much demand there is for performance parts for the latest generation of the Nissan Sentra SR, which is what, obviously, drives the availability of such items. Two places I would try are AlmostAnything.com and CarID.com. If they don't have it, you are probably going to have a hard time finding anything.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts