Nissan Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
World Rally Blue Sentra
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im looking to finally upgrade my speakers and am looking in to components. i was leaning towards the alpine type s or the mb quart dse216... im also concerned if they would fit because i know we have little mounting depth :(. what are some you guys recommend?

·
Constantly Bored
849 Posts
depends on what youre willing to spend....im going to get the adire koda components and those run about $350/pair

·
World Rally Blue Sentra
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ouch i was thinkin $150>... looking for quality but not top of the line... going to be powered by a jbl 180.2 (90x2 @ 4ohms). somebody on sr20forum recommended the eD, i may give those a shot. i haven't seen many reviews on them tho.

·
Constantly Bored
849 Posts
elemental designs makes good products...you could also try looking at the focal lineup

·
World Rally Blue Sentra
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks guys im definitely considernig the eD ones now, i'll post again on what I decide with a review and install pics :)

·
World Rally Blue Sentra
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Punkrocka436 said:
Elemental Designs eDi 6000s

www.edesignaudio.com is the website. Go to www.icixsound.com and search for "edi 6000s" and you'll see some of the rave reviews
thanks i ordered my set yesterday... i'll post pics and tell ya my thoughts when i get em... thanks again guys!

i would get sound deadening but loud exhaust, squeaky suspension, sorta makes it pointless to get.

·
Registered
291 Posts
McLaren F1 2003 said:
elemental designs makes good products...you could also try looking at the focal lineup
Hmm, eD speakers, when they work, are decent at best. Focal is way outta his $150 budget. He cant even buy one tweeter from a Focal comp set for $150.

I would recommend looking at the following:

*CDT Audio CL61 comp set
*Resonant Engineering RE comp set
*Image Dynamics CXS64 comp set

YOu can find these by doing a Google search.

·
World Rally Blue Sentra
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
my friend has the cdt comps... i like em.

well i finally received my eD 6000s today, well im still an audio noob so i have my door panels off, take off the oem speaker and sees its a clip. i guess i need to use new, bigger wiring? did some research on sound deadening and it seems it makes a world difference, so i will buy lots since im going to wrap my entire car with it. anyways here are the speakers...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts