Nissan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
ash is the man!!!!! too bad i don't have more money or i would sewnd it all to him for some of his upgrades.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ash is the man, hes experemented with alot of things on the car. I would recomend that anyone try to contact him for VG30de advice, or cheap short shifter, or an ECU....he does it all. If anyone doesnt know where to find him look at TwinTurbo.net and just ask for him. Heres there, and usually looking for buisness.

·
Icy Hot Stunta
2,366 Posts
00sentra said:
Ash is the man, hes experemented with alot of things on the car. I would recomend that anyone try to contact him for VG30de advice, or cheap short shifter, or an ECU....he does it all. If anyone doesnt know where to find him look at TwinTurbo.net and just ask for him. Heres there, and usually looking for buisness.
Did his rebuilt engine blow up? I heard rumors that it did.

Mike

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
we thought that he screwed it up by crossing the injectors. When he had the heads reworked, they put a valve stem seal in improperly, which seemed to be the cause of the problem. hey what other excuss do you need to do a complete rebuild?

·
Icy Hot Stunta
2,366 Posts
00sentra said:
we thought that he screwed it up by crossing the injectors. When he had the heads reworked, they put a valve stem seal in improperly, which seemed to be the cause of the problem. hey what other excuss do you need to do a complete rebuild?
the leaking oil caused detonation?

Mike

1 - 7 of 7 Posts