Nissan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I got a 86' Nissan 300zx, and my friend whom is a dealer can get my whole entire car detailed from bumper to bumper for a little over $75 or so. Anyways the original price is actually $150 but my dealer friend told me that I can take my car overthere and pretend its my friends car [dealer] and get it for $75 only except I have to pretend I drove the car to get it detailed for him.

Anyways any of that, there going to do
Complete Carpet Shampoo, Clean interior completley 100% as well as polish, clean exterior, high speed buff, wax, dry the car and degrease AND steam clean the engine bay as well as put "back to black" on all the black parts in the engine bay to make it look new again.

Now let me tell you my engine bay is from 1986, because the car getting detailed is a 1986 Nissan 300zx with an intake. Should I be worried of 18 year old parts in the engine bay getting messed up or anything? Such as the distributer or anything related? Or they putting water in the CAI and hydrolocking the engine and destroying it?

Now the question is:

Is this a good deal?
Am I paying to much, or getting hella deal?
Should I be worried?

thanks

·
What is Seven Ten for?
2,917 Posts
there was a topic about this earlier and it seemed the low was about 100, and went up to about 150-175 range, I think its a good idea and a good deal. Get it done once to get it back to showroom condition, then keep it up yourself or as close as possible.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts