Nissan Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what are all the compatable parts from the B13 SR20 to the B13 GA16.
for example if i get a cat-back for a SR20 will it work and the GA. I'm just wonder because most places just sells aftermarket parts for the SR20, and for cheeper.
 

·
What is Seven Ten for?
Joined
·
2,917 Posts
if you want a cabback for your ga, go to your local muffler shop and get them to custom bend you a 2.0 cat back. Shouldn't run but about 200, maybe 250 dependig on where your located.
 

·
Wise Cracker
Joined
·
5,730 Posts
The rear brakes are swappable to do a rear disc conversion. There is a wrtie up on the swap so do a forum and NPM search on it if your interested.

I am not 100% on that exhaust swap, an easy way to check would be to have a Nissan parts person compare part #'s between the GA16 and Sr20 from that model...
 

·
Registered
2018 Nissan Pathfinder SL
Joined
·
4,282 Posts
wes said:
The rear brakes are swappable to do a rear disc conversion. There is a wrtie up on the swap so do a forum and NPM search on it if your interested.

I am not 100% on that exhaust swap, an easy way to check would be to have a Nissan parts person compare part #'s between the GA16 and Sr20 from that model...
Re: Exhast. Twiz used SR20 cat back on his B13 GA16. you might ask him he posted the ebay link but it was not available anymore.
Re: B14, I was told the cat back is the same for both engines.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
xbrandonx said:
if you want a cabback for your ga, go to your local muffler shop and get them to custom bend you a 2.0 cat back. Shouldn't run but about 200, maybe 250 dependig on where your located.

no i don't want a cat back i was just using that as an example.

this is why i wanted to know what the compatable parts are

PSr_SEX-R said:
I'm just wonder because most places just sells aftermarket parts for the SR20, and for cheeper.
 

·
Registered
2018 Nissan Pathfinder SL
Joined
·
4,282 Posts
PSr_SEX-R said:
no i don't want a cat back i was just using that as an example.

this is why i wanted to know what the compatable parts are
OK. Well my experience such as it is, is that the cars are basically different engine, ancillaries, drive train, brakes, instrument cluster. I have a 97 GXE GA16 and my daughter has a 200SX SER SR20.
Body pieces are the same in general within 2dr and 4dr.
Other than this you will have to inquire on a specific part.
On the Cat back I am interested hence my comment.
(Suspension, I dont know.)
 

·
Wise Cracker
Joined
·
5,730 Posts
IanH said:
OK. Well my experience such as it is, is that the cars are basically different engine, ancillaries, drive train, brakes, instrument cluster. I have a 97 GXE GA16 and my daughter has a 200SX SER SR20.
Body pieces are the same in general within 2dr and 4dr.
Other than this you will have to inquire on a specific part.
On the Cat back I am interested hence my comment.
(Suspension, I dont know.)
I answered your qustion above, or I thought I did. Let me know if I missed something....
 

·
i pwn your mom
Joined
·
5,439 Posts
a 95 sr20 TB will fit on a B13 ga16

the cats and exhaust will, but thats really bout it.. try searching compatably parts in this section and the ga section, i know this has been discussed before
 
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Top