Nissan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been a contented owner of a '90 Nissan Sentra, but in '04 it has had two front end collisions (not my fault!), both with frame damage, so I'm looking for a new car.

Does anyone have any thoughts on why the '04 Nissan is considered an "average" value, whereas an '04 Honda Civic is an "excellent" value? I'd like to go another 15 years on my next car and wonder if the '04 Sentra GXE is as good a bet as the '90 XE was.

Thanks!

·
Banned
4,308 Posts
my view is for the most part they are both the same, but some how honda has an increadible resale value, while that may be good when selling a car it sucks when buying one. nissans are tourquier while hondas normally have a little more HP. i like nissan because of the people, i cant stand the people that go on and on about the vtec. but if i was given a chance to buy a honda i would i have no beef with them, they have great suspension as well. it just depends on taste really. just like AMD and Intel, mostly the same but would you rather have "name brand" (intel) or be alittle differant? AMD.

oh lol and welcome to NF.com you will find everything you need here. you will come accross some who hate honda.....thats just because they fear change :thumbup:

·