Nissan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey people. This is my second post on this site, and I need some info on some basic bolt-ons for the 200SX 1.6OHC motor. If anyone could provide a list of possible parts, as well as some manufacturers, it would be greatly appreciated. I am kinda new to this import aftermarket thing. Thanks

Henry

·
THINK BLUE
1,014 Posts
You should check out Sentra.net and Nissan Performance Mag, specifically the 200SX 1.6 Turbo project car. On the Sentra site, check out Kojima's Garage. It covers the GA16DE motor, which is the one you have.

Once you check those sites out, you can come back here and search for more specific details. Good luck :thumbup:

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Just a note before I might get flamed... The search thingy didn't want to work for me. So deal lol. Thanks for the links, man.

Henry

Edit: The 1.6 Turbo project doesn't seem very detailed on their site. No specs on the compressor/turbine, etc. Maybe I haven't looked hard enough. And why is 200 horsepower to the wheels so hard to get? What do they put out stock?

·
THINK BLUE
1,014 Posts
Were you using this page to search with?

http://www.nissanforums.com/search.php?

Just type in what you are looking for in the Key Word field, and you'll get some results. The search feature is a powerful tool here, hopefully you can get it to work for you. If you have any questions PM me, maybe we can figure out why its not working...

Check out the Forced Induction & Nitrous Oxide section on this site for your questions on turbo specs.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts