Nissan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
just rattle can it
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,

Well, over 2 years ago I started working on this damned B11, and it looks as though I may finally be dropping the motor next week!! The engine bay and front suspension are done (overhauling my cardomain site soon so everyone can see :thumbup: ).

Anyway, back when I was pulling everything out, I neglected to take good notes. Sooo...i'm kind of not sure exactly how some stuff goes back together. My Haynes manual doesn't focus on my model enough to do me much good. My main concern is the front motor mount and the coil wiring. However, any and all engine bay pics would be appreciated. I'm sure others could use them too. The pics need to be from a M/T 1986 B11 with a carburated E16 engine. It's a 2 door, but that shouldnt matter.

Thanks!

·
just rattle can it
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
winstonsmith said:
My 85 Pulsar has a carbed E16 engine. If it will be any help to you I'll take pictures of it.
nah...i think the pulsar front end is different from mine. i wouldnt want you to spend time taking/uploading pics for nothing. thanks though

·
just rattle can it
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
How bout this....if there are no pictures to be had, can someone explain to me how the lower dogbone mount bolts up to the motor? I think theres an intermediate peice i'm forgetting about.

·
t3h r0XX0r!!
679 Posts
there's a mount that bolts to the engine there, IIRC. methinks to those tapped holes on the front/ds of the block. the dogbone/skidplate mount between the bracket and frame. too bad my cars ar 300 miles away, i'd send some pics...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts