Nissan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
All Show...trust me!
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas and Santa Claus HIMSELF will be in Frisco, Texas for a quick trip to see his friends at Keller-Williams. Each year Santa comes to bring joy to our Keller-Williams family and we want to invite you to take part in this special day. Avoid waiting in long lines at the mall. (our longest wait has been less than 20 minutes)

On Saturday, December 13th, Santa will be visiting us at the Keller-Williams office at Lebanon & Preston (4783 Preston Road Frisco, Texas 75035). He will be handing out special treats and giving rides on his sleigh. Bring the kids or your pets and take a ride and get a picture with Santa, Mrs. Claus and the elves.

Santa always thinks of others. That's just who he is. He wonders if you would be able to bring a non-perishable food item or monetary contribution (to Frisco Family Services) when you come to visit. Santa heard that more and more people in Frisco are going hungry this year. We agreed since he was bringing presents to the children we would support his food drive for the children of Frisco Family Services) and our community.

Santa will be around from 10-4. I know somes elves that YOU might know that will be there. We hope to see you there!

Happy Holidays!

Gabriel Corra

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
i got to check with the wifey but this sounds like fun for the kiddo

1 - 3 of 3 Posts