Nissan Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
3,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whoever keeps messing with my Avatar and sig please stop. It's becoming really annoying getting it all back straight... Mess with someone that actually needs it.

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
♣AsleepZ♣ said:
Whoever keeps messing with my Avatar and sig please stop. It's becoming really annoying getting it all back straight... Mess with someone that actually needs it.
I did it. Since you chose to ridicule me on a public forum, I wanted to see how you liked it. Not a very good feeling, is it?

You said:
♣AsleepZ♣ said:
Whoa Ishadoff what's with the hair lol

That's pretty cool to hear about a USDM make up... I never thought people elsewhere would do such a thing.
and I called you a DORK for all to see.

Lew

·
Banned
3,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
lshadoff said:
I did it. Since you chose to ridicule me on a public forum, I wanted to see how you liked it. Not a very good feeling, is it?

You said:

and I called you a DORK for all to see.

Lew
It's pretty sad that you actually took offence to that... I've got a story for you that I actually did ridicule an "elder" as I would say....

A friend and I were talking to each other during ROTC, and just so happened Sargent Perkey was being an ass, so we said he had a small penis and he of course took offence, since it was during class. That is public ridicule. Not a simple comment about the heredity of your hair. And no the "DORK" avatar was far from embarassing just annoying trying to find my old avatar (which I didn't:() And being of your obvious age (above 20+) I thought you would take it a little better than you did.

Either way however you took it, it's done..

Lets carry on.

·
Banned
3,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hm...... Interesting proposition to make..

What is this "apologize"?

Naw I'm sorry Lew, obviously you took it how I didn't want you to, but all intentions was a simple friendly joke.

·
Banned
3,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
by the way I found this while searching for my avatar while I had my dork one.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
♣AsleepZ♣ said:
hm...... Interesting proposition to make..

What is this "apologize"?

Naw I'm sorry Lew, obviously you took it how I didn't want you to, but all intentions was a simple friendly joke.
I was over the top. I'm sorry, too. You just caught me at a bad time.

Lew
[Another problem solved by Adam the PeaceMaker]

·
Banned
3,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well now that, that is settled black_ser95 take the dork avatar I put up (with the stars) and use it;)

·
Banned
3,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
What's in your wallet?
2,640 Posts
^^yeah that hot pink avatar does you justice :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.