Nissan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, finally got pics taken. For some reason, my main pic won't link so just follow the link in my siggy.

·
Registered
702 Posts
dude thats tight...the 2003 models didnt come with the red interior...i wanted one of those but the red seats turned me off.

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thx

Thanks guys. Yeah, I didn't really want a red car unless it had the red interior to match, but it was their only one and I didn't have a choice. I just said "oh well, I'll make the best of what I have, make it unique, and make it my own", regardless of what I have to work with.

Got more pics of the SE-R installation coming soon....

·
Registered
30 Posts
i personally like the red seats too... there was a yellow one at my dealership not to long ago...looks nicee and noticable hmmm lol:0P

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
I dunno if I had the red Spec-V I would want the red matching seats BUT I like the fact that Nissan gave the diff. color options witht the 03 model..

Nice ride and keep us posted with pics.....

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
MP2050:
Yeah, at first that was what I felt too, but I like being unique so even though it doesn't match as well as red int. would, I'm digging it now. Also, it wasn't an option that Nissan gave, they just changed it this year. I've heard rumors that every year will have a diff color but who knows.

·
Registered
82 Posts
personaly i like the red seats, i just think that they look like the mean bissness, but i really like those ones too, hard to deside, but i think that it would depend on what color i got as to which seats that i would want, but whatever color, there freakin sweet.

i love V's there but far the best new import out there, and there also one of the most, if not the most affordable car, i mean which would you buy, a civic si thats about 22k with only 160 hp (supposedly) and about 110 ft. lbs. of TQ... (i'm sorry but thats pussy) OR would you pay roughly 18k get a car that has LSD 175 hp and 180 ft lbs of TQ better handling, and then take the extra 4k that you saved and trick the hella outa the thing! i'm sorry but the choice seems really easy to me.

·
Red line chaser
814 Posts
Nice ride. I love the look of the Spec V body style, and I like it even more w/o the red seats personally. Keep it clean and enjoy! :D

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Very nice looking. When I test drove the SE-R, that was my only complaint. I didn't like the "lava" colored seats.

Well, that and the stereo sucked. :)

·
Please Shift Here
6,696 Posts