Nissan Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok, I am getting my 1992 Nissan 240sx, which is 5sped and it's a dark blue. Now I wanna get some rims, but I don't want the normal silver rims and gunmetal would be a bit to dark. So I am deciding about gold rims??? like 16" and nice gold ones. White is too played out. Any ideas???? I've seen pics of JDM cars having gold colored rims and they look really good. and on a dark blue 240sx, gold would look really attractive??? what do you guys/girls think

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
i say get nice white rims.

that or chrome rims as well.

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
LIUSPEED said:
i say get nice white rims.

that or chrome rims as well.
LIU this is between me and you right now!
What in the world are you thinking with this advice?! Please tell me that you were just trying to be funny and you didnt mean to give this poor boy that HORRIBLE suggestion....

mugen_r and Im not too sure whats going on with that name...lol-j/k you're getting a 240 sx thats great. And I like what you are trying to do. You are ABSOULUTELY (spell check) right here. Silver is old and white is played-Chrome is against the LAW on a 240!

I think u have a great idea with this gold--GO FOR IT!!!

Oh and I wouldnt be so quick to count the gunmetal out either...

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
I say go gold. It'll look good. Kinda like the scooby rally cars. :)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thatnks guys, it is somewhat as the nissan skyline blue but a lot darker

I'm going to stick with the goldish color.

thanks to all that helped out

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
DAMN that is BEAUTIFUL--but I would think those rims would be called gold not bronze...oh well wuteva...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I know advan has some mint rims that are very popular in goldish and black color. I don;t know the name of them tho

1 - 14 of 14 Posts