Nissan Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are there any coilovers made for the Spec V yet? I need a set badly, as my struts with the Eibach springs are beginning to squeak horribly.

·
Registered
51 Posts
I WAS ACTUALLY THINKING ABOUT GETTING EIBACH SPRINGS FOR MY CAR. SHOULD I BE EXPECTING THAT SQUEEKING NOISE TO HAPPEN AND SHOULD I WAIT FOR THE COILOVERS TO COME OUT UNTIL I GET THOSE SPRINGS IT DID U JUST HAVE A CASE OF BAD LUCK?

·
ex-Super *********
1,410 Posts
Randman said:
Are there any coilovers made for the Spec V yet? I need a set badly, as my struts with the Eibach springs are beginning to squeak horribly.
Tein has a set-up in the works, I belive they call them Super Street Dampers.

·
Registered
51 Posts
YOU WOULDNT HAVE TO SCUFF THE CAR. BUT YOU WOULD WOULD DEF HAVE TO TAPE OFF THE WINDOWS, TRIM, WHEELS ETC. BUT HE WOULDNT HAVE TO DO THAT THOUGH... THE DEALER WOULD.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ground Control are out and they are considered the best all around the B15 forum. I have them on my spec and i love them

www.ground-control.com

$430 shipped to my door

·
thatoneguywiththatonecar
127 Posts
DrMoussaka said:
Ground Control are out and they are considered the best all around the B15 forum. I have them on my spec and i love them

www.ground-control.com

$430 shipped to my door
Ground control is just a kit! You must have Struts and Shocks for them! Of course there are no Specific strut and shock made for the B15, you would have to use B13/14 struts and shocks!

What kind of strut /shock combo are you using on your spec? Also what spring rates did you get?

·
Registered
62 Posts
The Teins are badly designed for a B15, the B + G's also, which leaves us with the Motivationals and the Progress ones if they every get their asses in gear and produce them.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts