Nissan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I own a 1989 Sentra as a project car and it has been tough to find something on the internet about lowering springs or coilovers for this thing, I stumbled across this forum and am wondering if anyone will be able to help. I found some lowering springs for this year span of this car but it will only drop it around 2" and with the weight of the car I am unsure if it will lower it to what I am looking for. I am looking for adjustable coilovers if anyone could help that would be great!

·
Sup Mod keeping the peace
6,226 Posts
I own a 1989 Sentra as a project car and it has been tough to find something on the internet about lowering springs or coilovers for this thing, I stumbled across this forum and am wondering if anyone will be able to help. I found some lowering springs for this year span of this car but it will only drop it around 2" and with the weight of the car I am unsure if it will lower it to what I am looking for. I am looking for adjustable coilovers if anyone could help that would be great!
Check out these web sites:

ENCOR S1 STREET Coilover Kit 32-Way Damping Adj for Nissan Sentra B12 '85-'90
CXRacing Damper CoilOvers Suspension Kit for 95-99 NISSAN Sentra | eBay

·
Registered
19 Posts
so cx racing is the only company that makes coilovers these days for the older b chasis? they changed the b11 rear shock.strut mounting style from the b11. any idea how to get the b12 coilovers to work in the rear of the b11? if so im pulling the trigger on this kit immediately.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts