Nissan Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Hi
Has anyone had to deal with these 2 codes and what specifically did you have to fix or repair in order to get rid of these codes because I replaced what I thought was the problem (according to the code) and the “check engine light” is still on?

Thanks!
When is the last time you replaced your plugs. Unless you are getting 100K mile plugs and instead getting the cheap autolite plugs, they do not last long and you will get the po130 code

·
Registered
185 Posts
When is the last time you replaced your plugs. Unless you are getting 100K mile plugs and instead getting the cheap autolite plugs, they do not last long and you will get the po130 code
my bad I was thinking the po130 was the misfire I know that I have had the po014 ad the po130 as well as many other codes in the last year. Also, a fuse that is not seated all of the way into the fusebox can through all kinds of codes. Fouled plugs can throw all kinds of codes as well

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.