Nissan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Mofo
Joined
·
2,225 Posts
Coco has stepped down from his Mod position. He said that its taking up to much of his time at work. Looks like Im all alone now, since Sam doesnt show his ugly face a lot.
 

·
Whore Slut Bitch
Joined
·
464 Posts
I'm awesome, so I bought a contributor account. Actually, it's because I won like $70-something on a nickel slot yesterday.
 

·
I miss good ol' OT
Joined
·
1,716 Posts
Well, we know one of us won't be appointed as a mod because those who shall remain nameless probably think that we would be biased to those who tag this forum with teh mofo.
 

·
poster
Joined
·
1,894 Posts
Mark said:
Well, we know one of us won't be appointed as a mod because those who shall remain nameless probably think that we would be biased to those who tag this forum with teh mofo.
What makes you say that? Coco was in MoFo and so is Nos. It wouldn't be any different than before if a MoFo were appointed..
 

·
I miss good ol' OT
Joined
·
1,716 Posts
irontom said:
What makes you say that? Coco was in MoFo and so is Nos. It wouldn't be any different than before if a MoFo were appointed..

Just take my word for it. I have inside info. Plus Coco was a moderator before Mofo was even thought of.
 

·
In class
Joined
·
140 Posts
I thought black gay sex was gone for awhile?
 

·
Whore Slut Bitch
Joined
·
464 Posts
I used to think I'd hate being a mod, but have realized it wouldn't be so bad.

That said, however, I think Mark deserves to be a mod, if my $.02 matters at all. :)
 

·
Mofo fo life
Joined
·
2,103 Posts
spelch said:
I used to think I'd hate being a mod, but have realized it wouldn't be so bad.

That said, however, I think Mark deserves to be a mod, if my $.02 matters at all. :)
Well, thats $.04 behind Mark as mod if opinions matter, becuase he has mine as well lol
 

·
I miss good ol' OT
Joined
·
1,716 Posts
Aw shucks guys, thanks :)


But I think my image/rep is tarnished around here. While I know I would be the most fair minded mod NF.com would have, I don't think that idea is shared by many. As much of a biased dickhead that I come across as, i'm way to fair to a fault.

That being said, i'd love to do it and help take out the trash....
 

·
Respek Knuckles
Joined
·
1,172 Posts
i dont think they would make me a mod. but id think id own all as a mod.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
463 Posts
Id say id be fair, but the second Faded stepped up and opened his mouth id rape him.

IMO, Marky Mark would be a good mod. One of the frew in OT that seems sensible, except when a snow storm rolls through.
 

·
I miss good ol' OT
Joined
·
1,716 Posts
LethalAudio said:
Id say id be fair, but the second Faded stepped up and opened his mouth id rape him.

IMO, Marky Mark would be a good mod. One of the frew in OT that seems sensible, except when a snow storm rolls through.

You bastard, did you see the pictures I posted of my car?

I just washed it to get the rest of the ice crystals off.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
463 Posts
hahahaha, wait till march rolls up, some of the worst snow storms i remember are in march or late feb. id be out buying a good car cover if i was you...seriously
 

·
I miss good ol' OT
Joined
·
1,716 Posts
LethalAudio said:
hahahaha, wait till march rolls up, some of the worst snow storms i remember are in march or late feb. id be out buying a good car cover if i was you...seriously

I was listening to the weatherman on the radio this morning. He said the winter weather is far from over.
 
1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Top