Nissan Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
485 Posts
So far the best clutch I have found that does not involve a Huge left leg is the Spec stage 2. Kevlar clutch with good pressure plate. Have heard some good things. Also not gonna take 400 out of the wallet.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Yeah Spec is a pretty good setup. The Stage 1 #SN401 - $233 shipped or Stage 2 #SN402 - $254 shipped.

Thanks

Justin DeMatteo
Import Car Parts Plus - Online
Performance Hookup - Online
The Shop - Storefront
1096 Huell Matthews Hwy.
South Boston, VA 24592
[email protected]
Import Car Parts Plus
AOL Messenger - SmoothGalant2
Yahoo Messenger - importcarpartsplus
MSN Messenger – [email protected]
Google Talk – [email protected]
Phone 1-434-470-4469
Shop 1-804-365-6968
Fax 1-434-572-1117

·
Registered
485 Posts
Decent site man. Always looking for a good company to recomend. How long you been up? How much for a Venom kit for a 93 sentra 1.6?

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
you think with my motor being turboed that just the stage 2 clutch will be ok. could i use the stock flywheel that i just put on like 2,000 miles ago..lol

·
Registered
485 Posts
Yeah the flywheel will be fine. How much torque are you pushing? If you are under 190 then you will fine.
Stage 1 Stage 2 Stage 3 Stage 4
Product Number: SN401 SN402 SN403 SN404
Torque Capacity: 163 190 215 215

·
Registered
485 Posts
Looks good.

Bully Performance/Racing/competition Clutch
I'm running a Bully Stage 3 clutch in my NA GA. Take a look at this company too!
Yeah looks pretty good. But for almost double the cost with about the same performance claims? I would stick with Spec. But im in the US and would prefer a company that has to follow the laws I know and will enforce if there are issues. Just my preference.

Oh and if you join Nico Spec will give u a forum discount. They quoted me a pretty good price.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Decent site man. Always looking for a good company to recommend. How long you been up? How much for a Venom kit for a 93 Sentra 1.6?
I have been selling parts online since 2001 and also have a shop in South Boston Virginia.

I checked with Venom and they didn't seem to have anything that would work on that car except the Recluse system which is a small bottle which is usually used in a hidden application. More info is at
Venom High Performance

If you are interested in that one just let me know and I can price it. But if you want a regular kit check out Nitrous Oxide Kits & Accessories - Zex NX NOS Venom for a Zex or NX kit.

·
Registered
28 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts