Nissan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need a new clutch for my car... bad. I'm thinkin about what I should get and where I should get it.. what do u guys think? I want to do a swap in the future so I dunno if I'll be improving my cars performance much soon. I'm not sure though. Just let me know...

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i heard someone on the board was not very satisfied with his. so i was a bit cautious before even considering to get one. i really wanted one though...

·
Registered
182 Posts
Get a Clutchmasters or Centreforce

No dealer around here recommended ACT clutches. I spoke to 4 different ACT dealers and they tell me there not to reliable on Nissans. They would only recommend them if we drove a Talon/Laser or Eclipse. I was told even a Centreforce would be better suited clutch in our case.

·
Wise Cracker
5,730 Posts
My .02

ACT was good, pedal effort was harsh but it held up for about 2 years for me. I replaced it with a JWT stage 2 and so far it's good. Clutch pedal effort is like stock and it grips good so far. We'll see how it stands up to the turbo soon.

As for centerforce. They are not a better choice. Read the information on Sentra.net about them.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks guys... i think i'm actually going to go stock right now and hold off on some of my other performance upgrades i had planned. I'm going to save any money i can so i can swap in a while. I was debating over whether I wanted to go turbo or not and I decided against it because the prices are similar on the whole set-up installed and everything... so i dunno what i'm doing yet.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts