Nissan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. well my clutch lever arm has broke again. It broke about a month ago right in half, but it was welded back. so my clutch pedal is to the floor and my cars at the shop. I called nissan and they said a clutch lever arm is $41, which isnt too bad, but the guy at the shop mentioned something about if that peice isnt separate from the fork or something then he'll have to take the tranny out. Nissan said the clutch lever arm is separate. you guys think he'll need to take the tranny out still to replace the arm?

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
You know, I have to look at my old pictures, but I believe that arm and the rod that enters inside of it is connected to the fork to move the throwout bearing. I did not see a bolt on the top of that lever, so I thought it was one piece. this is for a 91-92 with cable? or a slave clutch? I can look in the FSM tonight

Chris 92 classic

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You know, I have to look at my old pictures, but I believe that arm and the rod that enters inside of it is connected to the fork to move the throwout bearing. I did not see a bolt on the top of that lever, so I thought it was one piece. this is for a 91-92 with cable? or a slave clutch? I can look in the FSM tonight

Chris 92 classic
It's a 92 with the cable.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts