Nissan Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK FELLOW SER OWNERS CHECK IT OUT! I PURCHASED AND INSTALLED A CLUTCH MASTERS STAGE 1 CLUTCH KIT NOT EVEN 3 MONTHS AGO AND IM GETTING SLIPPAGE ALREADY.ROLLING ON 18'S I DONT REALLY BEAT ON THE CLUTCH AND BROKE IT IN THE 500 GRANNY MILES LIKE THEY SAY TO DO. DOES ANYONE ELSE HAVE ANY CLUTCH PROBLEMS? CLUTCH MASTER RELATED? ANYONE HAVE A CLUTCH THAT THEY LIKE FOR THE SER?

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ACT vs. JWT

I never see the two compared. Who would be better for a 1.6 with a Hotshot Turbo?

Jason

·
Registered
249 Posts
If you order the JWT it is proably a ACT cluth with JWT name on it. If your having problems I would change it for an ACT clutch

·
Registered
327 Posts
Centerforce clutches are weak too.I have had very similar problems with the centerforce clutch as well..I wouldn't recommend them.I'm just waiting for it to die to replace it.I've read very good things about act and jwt clutches.

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
So where is the cheapest place to pick up the needed parts for an ACT clutch. What would my needed parts be for a ga16 that is stock and/or with a Hotshot turbo kit?

Thank you for your help

Jason

·
P.O.S. Truckdriver
2,070 Posts
try www.nipponpower.com. thats where i ordered mine from. they have the hd pressure plate and street/strip disk kit...and then the all out 4 puck kit. the 4 puck kit will make street driving a bitch from what i hear. i think if you are going turbo then either an extreme pressure plate and street disk..or a 6 puck will be your best bet.

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
i wish i had a manual.. :(

1 - 9 of 9 Posts