Nissan Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tried to search.... when I shift into 1st and 2nd gear, it shifts a little hard, and I hear a light clunk from the shifter going into gears, not sure what that could be... synchros/?? Also when just starting out (driving), the stinking gas pedal sticks a little, making me press harder and over powering when just taking off. Gets a little bothersome, makes me look like I dont know how to drive a stick, lol.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
gear oil is on my list, Im just trying to find a good website to buy some redline, kind of hard for some reason..... the cable I have not checked out, but will...

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
of course I just bought the car. I looked it over, but the small dealer could not tell me what was done, I know search, but it has 110,000 miles, and just had the oil changed, moving on to the gear oil, cant think of anything else??? Fuel system is fine, but maybe should change the fuel filter anyhow?

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
well replaced the fluid, no help, anyone know how much the synchros if thats the problem, would run in repairs? :) Hard, easy ?

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
lol man I think I know why this was only 1900 bucks, 1st and 2nd is getting hard to shift into, and it kind of pops when it goes in at the shifter. Ahhh Sob.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts