Nissan Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to let anyone in the Tampa area know that there's 2 CSERT events going on this week. Anyone is welcome to attend.

The first is tomorrow (Wed. the 9th). Nissan is giving a free concert at USF and a few of us in CSERT are going to meet up first and go together. The concert is part of the Ztour and will be featuring Stone Temple Pilots. It starts at 5:30pm at the Sun Dome parking lot C.

http://www.sr20deforum.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=27179

The Second event is this Friday (the 11th). We're all meeting up at the Winghouse on Hillsborough Ave. (west) around 7pm.

http://www.sr20deforum.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=27074

·
Registered
53 Posts
Didn't know the Winghouse thing was a CSERT meeting... thought it was for the Cheap Ass Florida Boys(and Girls) Owners, which was our response to being cheap ass SERCA notwannabe's.

CSERT? Does this mean I'll have to pay dues,lol? I'm just using it as an excuse to get out of the house. Bring me some beer, hot wings, tight shorts(only on the women, please) and I'll be happy.

Later,
Mark

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Lol... no, it's a CSERT event by default. Most of the people going are in CSERT including Carlos who came up with the idea for the meet. Not to fear though, CSERT is free... it's just what some of us owners in Tampa call ourselves. Even if you don't want to be part of CSERT (not sure why anyone wouldn't want to be in it though as it's free) you're still welcome to come. We're a pretty transparent club so if you just want to be an "outsider" (lol) you're still welcome to come to any of our events. :D

·
Registered
53 Posts
Is CSERT pronounced with a hard "C", as in Kasert? Or is it pronounced with a soft "C", as in Sssssert? Or maybe the "C" is silent, then it would be pronounced like "Sert, rhymes with Pert"... as in I'm pert near done now.

Do you see, now, why I'll be there... gots cabin fever big time!

Later,
Mark

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Lol... actually it's pronounced "See Sert."

CSERT

I never really gave it much thought, but I can see what you mean about the different possible combinations.

:p

Glad you're gonna come to the event. It's always cool to meet new friends.

- Brad

1 - 5 of 5 Posts