Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
GB: RSD USA Pedal SEts/ Stealth Valve Stem Kits

Hello guy's,My names Corey Longstreth i know this is my first post, so feel free to inquire about me. I'm very local to vwvortex.com, feel free to ask around there about me, as you'll find i've sold LOTS of stuff on group buys and regular sales. Also, i work for Magnaflow Performance Exhaust, im a graphic designer there, so im easy to find thereHere's the deal, im gonna be the west coast distributor for RSD products (Germany) They make alot of VW part's so not much applies to you guys but a few thing's I've got here. My email is [email protected]

Based on the response to the items i have here, i will see how many pedals/ valve stems and other misc. items to import into the country. My friend in germany is machining all the pedals himself (what can i say im lazy:D )

IN ORDER TO GET THESE PRICES I NEED TO SELL A MINIMUM 17 PEDAL SETS, IM NOT GOING TO LIMIT THE AMOUNT SOLD, AS THE MORE THE BETTER. IF I SELL AROUND 40 SETS OF PEDALS I CAN WORK $1 or $2 OFF PRICING

So heres my sales pitch

Aluminum CNC'd pedal set with rubber grip "no slip" knobs that are replaceable. Universal fit for any VW or Audi. Great pedals that have been race proven, and are part of the RSD family. You now have the choice between 3 different types. The burnish silver color as shown, polished, or grip tape application in black, red, clear, blue, orange. The grip tape application version is great for those located in real bad weather locations, not only do you have the rubber grips but the grip tape also keeps your feet in place. They have a really good size that is not to big and feels good under the foot. And even with wet shoes your feet stay secure in place.

Pricing for these items are fairly simple
unpolished $35. Shipped anywhere in North America
polished $40 Shipped anywhere in North America
Grip Tape $2.00

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Last Item I have are Stealth Valve Stems

This kit allows you to remove that rubber steam sticking out of your rims !! And hide the valve behind a clean, contoured and almost invisible small polished cap.. This system is the ultimate finishing touch to any wheels and especially those that have performance or aftermarket wheels. Why keep that ugly valve when you can go totally stealth.. This kit comes with everything you need to remove the valve stem you have now and install the stealth system. These internal valves are a far superior system to the stem style valves and filling the tires with air is also super simple.. All you have to do is screw on the remote valve and fill! "That's it" This kit instantly cleans up the look of the rims, and works for all types of uses, racing, show cars, or street, anyone can use this system...
The caps are aluminum but can easily be painted to match any rim color!

Pricing is $39 Shipped anywhere in the US.

It will take me about 2 weeks to get these items in stock. But in the 2 weeks I can have anywhere from 20-100 of each item. Im not really making a profit after shipping, packaging and what not is all said and done. Im doing this to get word out about my product. I offer a lifetime warranty on manufacturing of product. And offer replacement rubber gripsat little charge if/when the wear down.

So if you guys are interested please respond here, or drop me a email [email protected]

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Actually guy's please respond anyhow, i'd ike to see what the interest is. And if you have questions feel free to ask away.

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
damn, you guys suck.

40 views and not one response. Forget it.

·
Administrator
1,075 Posts
OK, I've deleted the pissing contest... I suggest everyone involved read the rules for this forum, or next time each will be banned.

Since you've decided to "forget it", I'm closing this thread since it's no longer an active group buy.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.