Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 180 Posts

·
Boost anyone?
1,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
GB: Hot Shot CAI B14 1.6L

Hey people wasup,

Well i got a deal which i think is pretty good and i hope you guys do too. Here's the deal: The group buy is for the HotShot Cold Air Intake for the 95-97 sentra/200sx. I would like a lot of people to get in this but these are the prices. The more people i can get, the lower it will be. I know the B14 goes from 95-99 but im not sure how different the 98 and 99 models are from the 95-97.

3-5 people = $189 with free shipping
6-10 people = $179 with free shipping

If anyone is seriously interested, please post your info and we will get this started. The faster i can get people, the faster you will get your intakes.

The picture is for show only. Not actual CAI, as it is 2 pieces. From the throttle body to MAF it is 2.5" and after MAF it is 3".

Attachments

F

·
0 Posts
i'm totally down...as long as it will work for a '99. does anyone have any info on how it fits a b14 past '97?

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
im in... just gotta see how much traffic school cost first.

damn ticket.

·
Boost anyone?
1,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well I will also be purchasing a Cold Air Intake. So if Zach can confirm his purchase, I know Eshei will buy one cause he likes to copy me, and myself, thats 3 confirmed purchases.

Attn: Lisa!!!!!!!!!!

Please join our group buy as I know since your car is an automatic it lags like hell. If you join, that would be 4 of us.

Anyone else who is interested please post. If we can get at least two more people that would be cool. I havent asked but im sure it will go lower if we get 11 or more.

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
this CAI i believe goes into the fender well. If im wrong correct me but that is to my knowledge.

·
Registered
54 Posts
I'm interested but I have a 98 Sentra GXE.

I also noticed the other day that hotshot says the CAI is for off road use only.

This is on the website for the CAI.
"THIS ITEM IS INTENDED FOR OFF ROAD USE ONLY"

Is anyone else concerned about passing emissions testing?

·
Boost anyone?
1,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Okay here is the list i have so far:
1. Zach (fury)
2. Myself (teknokid)
3. Eshei (Liuspeed)
4. Sam (StealthB14)
5. Jason (Sentraracer97)

Please only post if you are seriously going to buy one. Dont waste my time, your time, and the time of others.

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
DAMN Im really tempted to get in on this--maybe if U can get it to under $179.....

F

·
0 Posts
for those of you with post 1997 models, this intake should work as long as the model number for the intake is NS4007. according to the hotshot website this model works for 95-99 sentras. chris, this it the model number you're getting right?

·
Boost anyone?
1,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yes this is the model i am getting. The company had it listed as 95-97. Well hopefully if we can get more than 10 people it might go to $169. But $179 isnt that bad, its only $10, sacrafice something.

·
Boost anyone?
1,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Okay another updated list:
1. Zach (fury)
2. Myself (teknokid)
3. Eshei (Liuspeed)
4. Sam (StealthB14)
5. Jason (Sentraracer97)
6. Lisa (Lisa)
7. Pablo (Kristinspapi)

Well if none of these people rank out on us, we will be able to get the intakes for $179 and free shipping on part number NS4007. Any more people interested??

·
West Coast Redneck
1,127 Posts
List Price

The list price is $215 on the Hot Shot Cold Air Intake Kit...if we have at least the seven we have right now, we're saving about 14%, plus Free Shipping. How could you pass this offer up? If we get more, we can possibly save more. Come on you guys, you know you want it!

·
Registered
54 Posts
Chris talked to u earlier i've been wanting to get hs cai intake , so u know im definately in............

·
Registered
186 Posts
Just to make sure this will fit a 200 sx se right? Theres a big chance ill be in, when will we end?

·
Boost anyone?
1,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Project200sx said:
Just to make sure this will fit a 200 sx se right? Theres a big chance ill be in, when will we end?
Yes this will fit the 200sx se. October 7 will be the day that i will be ending this group buy, maybe sooner. I have to have final confirmations by September 30. I know this is still sometime a way but i want to give you people time to make sure you have the money.

Confirmation list: Not Official yet.
1. Zach (fury)
2. Myself (teknokid)
3. Eshei (Liuspeed)
4. Sam (StealthB14)
5. Jason (Sentraracer97)
6. Lisa (Lisa)
7. Pablo (Kristinspapi)
8. Dan Coppersmith (copperhead110)

1 - 20 of 180 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.