Nissan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I replaced the battery in my 2012 Pathfinder and now the clock won't hold the correct time when I restart the car. Also when I restart, the radio resets to one certain station. I checked all the fuses I could find, but nothing seemed bad. Is there a way to reset? Or do I need to take it in to dealer or mechanic?

Joe

·
NF Mod/Nissan Master Tech
2006 Pathfinder LE, 2003 Frontier SVE
9,767 Posts
Your dealer would be your best bet; there may be a software update available. Also, if you are within 3-years/36000 miles, it should be covered under warranty.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Have you tried disconnecting the battery, wait a few minutes then reconnect the terminals. This is like turning off your computer when it hangs up. Worth a try before going to the dealer.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I've changed batteries many times over the years and never had an issue like this. If you do disconnect and reconnect the batteries, wait at least a couple minutes before reconnecting. But I would be looking more towards the radio as the problem. This problem doesn't sound right. Hope your under warrantee, and if so get it to them very soon.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I replaced the battery in my 2012 Pathfinder and now the clock won't hold the correct time when I restart the car. Also when I restart, the radio resets to one certain station. I checked all the fuses I could find, but nothing seemed bad. Is there a way to reset? Or do I need to take it in to dealer or mechanic?

Joe
Did you ever find a fix to this problem? I have had issues with the clock for years but now that I changed the battery it wants to set the clock to 4pm-ish no matter what time of day it is. :(

1 - 5 of 5 Posts