Nissan Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i go to advance auto parts and they say the 87-94 harness may work. i use it and dont realize the one plug was to the climate control. so when i had it all hooked up and turned the key, the radio smoked and burnt out (thats ok i got a new one already)then the interior lights stop working,along with the climate control controls(it still lights up)clock(once again still lights up). also when i tested the car end of the harness with the car off all of the plugs were still hott. i was installing the radio for a customer and i have to fix this today! he has to have heat and lights. its a older guy. please help me! i dont know what to do and this guy will screw me over if i dont fix it. and no fuses are blown. everything else works besides what was stated. im stressed beyond belief i really need help asap. its 132am on tuesday and i wont be able to sleep until i can fix this. if i cant fix it, i dont know what hes gonan do but im sure it will cost me a lot no matter what. thank you in advance please help asap:mad:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts