Nissan Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey was everybody my question is is there anybody that knows where i can get clear tailights for 87 sentra?

·
Nissan/Mazda Gumshoe
1,052 Posts
sorry dude . theres not much aftermarket support for the b12.

·
Registered
30 Posts
its pretty easy i had all mine fron end cleared9u can use the hardbody front blinkers LENSE but hte housing wont work) and make ur sides pretty easy and i had a 87 so i had cleared the bottom pieces out to give it that red over clear look(kinda lik si's ewwwwww ugly word lol) anyhow anymoe questions hit me up....oh yeah i would buy one extra side to use as a molding of hte shape when heating the corners up to get the shape

·
Still moderating..sorta
1,324 Posts
Let's see some pics

·
Nissan/Mazda Gumshoe
1,052 Posts
gEE805 said:
its pretty easy i had all mine fron end cleared9u can use the hardbody front blinkers LENSE but hte housing wont work) and make ur sides pretty easy and i had a 87 so i had cleared the bottom pieces out to give it that red over clear look(kinda lik si's ewwwwww ugly word lol) anyhow anymoe questions hit me up....oh yeah i would buy one extra side to use as a molding of hte shape when heating the corners up to get the shape
i used the entire housing on my b12, i just had to use my old connectors from my oem signals and they are fine, no condensation or anything. i would hate it if somebody actual made them and then we would have to worry about condensation like the honda guys, just my 2 cents........

·
Registered
30 Posts
well i made mine and i liked how they came out..if you know what your doing they come out good...just my .02 lol... anyhow i wish i had pix but very orginal OG membas n here got to see it.. one was dropped...if he rmemebas me anyhow peace ya

1 - 9 of 9 Posts