Nissan Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Oh, Herro!
3,414 Posts
I don't think he asked for your opinion on the lights, just whether or not they are still available. If you're not going to answer the question or produce any helpful feedback, don't bother posting.

· Oh, Herro!
3,414 Posts
Psch91 said:
I just wrote what it said on the site. And you didnt reply to him either, so if you went by your own saying, you shouldnve have posted the response you did...
I am the moderator of this section and it's my job to help keep things in order. I, and other moderators, have noticed a high level of negative comments on this site and it's not necessary. It's one thing to say "not my style" or the equivalent, but essentially calling another person "a ricer" for wanting clear tails is a slap in the face, and is not acceptable. If you want further clarification of this distinction and what is and is not okay on this site, feel free to send me a PM. Cool :cool: ?

To answer the question...
You might want to contact 1CLNB14 for information about where he got his clear tails.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.