Nissan Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
155 Posts
Afternoon everyone. I was looking for a thread to ask a question on instead of creating a new one and this looked most appropriate. I have b14 clear tails like the ones on 1CLNB14 but have some, alot, of leaking arounf the rear passengerside one. What can I do to create a seal so I don't have my speaker box being dried out in my living doom with my daughters blow dryer? Also This last rain storm caused some of the grey carpet to come loose on the speaker box, what kind of glue should I use to put it back down with? Lemme know. Ima pick my daughter up from ballet and tell her not to ask why the radio isn't on:D . Thanks. Pablo

· Registered
155 Posts
"genuine nissan silicone"

What kind of silicone is this. Is it like a caulk type ? The tails were sealed with a black putty type substance. I went to look for several sealants and after a couple car stores offering me engine sealant and then purchasing a couple sealant products at home depot, I finally found what I thought I had which is this windshield sealand that comes in a covered role which you peel the paper off and mold as you need. I haven't opened anything yet and want to make sure I'm on the right page. What is best to clean the old stuff off with? Does the stuff you're refering to make a permenent seal lto the car like tub caulk bewen the bathroom wall and tub? "Momma always told me the only stupid question is the one you don't ask". I hope she's right:D. Thanks. Pablo

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.