Nissan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
PB JELLY TIME!
1,484 Posts
Get that custom look with these clear tail lamp assemblies. These replace the factory red and/or yellow-tinted light lenses with a set of rice, clear tai lights. The result is matching clear lenses to dress up any vehicle. These parts are for competition and show vehicles only!

·
Oh, Herro!
2,337 Posts
I don't think he asked for your opinion on the lights, just whether or not they are still available. If you're not going to answer the question or produce any helpful feedback, don't bother posting.

·
PB JELLY TIME!
1,484 Posts
I just wrote what it said on the site. And you didnt reply to him either, so if you went by your own saying, you shouldnve have posted the response you did...

I dont think they are still available though. I havent seen those around at all.

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You didnt write exactly what was on the site. You changed a couple of words around.

Anyway does anyone know of these and how they look.

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
i think they are still around. i might be able to get them. i hafta check though.

·
Oh, Herro!
2,337 Posts
Psch91 said:
I just wrote what it said on the site. And you didnt reply to him either, so if you went by your own saying, you shouldnve have posted the response you did...
I am the moderator of this section and it's my job to help keep things in order. I, and other moderators, have noticed a high level of negative comments on this site and it's not necessary. It's one thing to say "not my style" or the equivalent, but essentially calling another person "a ricer" for wanting clear tails is a slap in the face, and is not acceptable. If you want further clarification of this distinction and what is and is not okay on this site, feel free to send me a PM. Cool :cool: ?

To answer the question...
You might want to contact 1CLNB14 for information about where he got his clear tails.

S

·
0 Posts
NOPI doesn't have them anymore, I tried ordering them back in June and they told me that my order was cancelled because they were not produced anymore.

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
i got them

i just checked one of my catalogs and it says that it is still available... do you want them ?

if you do it will be 145 including shipping and handling.

·
I command you to SEARCH
2,748 Posts
Psch91,

Um, my car is neither rice, nor for off road use only.
Up until a couple weeks ago, it was daily driven.
You should really think about what you post, before you post it.
My tails are 100% DOT legal, as I re-wired everything and added some 4 inch round brake/tail lights.
I bought the clears from a friend, not a dealer.

Pics of your car Psch91???

·
PB JELLY TIME!
1,484 Posts
Hey 1CLNB14, you wanted pics of my car and here they are

Heres my car

I dont mind if you have these on your car, but from looking at yours (first two pics) they arent too clear anyways, but more grayish. Also, you had to do some work to have them "legal" which in my book doesnt count as a quality part (hence "rice")
I was also just making fun of the caption since they misspelled "clear tai lights" without the L, then I just changed NICE into RICE. Also, I did not mention for off road use only, you wrote that one. Besides your car being a Nissan, what does it have to do with Nissan Motorsports International?

And if you didnt read the caption by my pics, the emblems are off now and im still looking for the candy apple red to make my amber light red.

PS Im not trying to get on your bad side, im just saying that those lights are just not something for me, go ahead and get them if thats what you want.

·
I command you to SEARCH
2,748 Posts
I will not justify you with any answers to your questions.

Your car looks stock, other than the horns and painted interior......

·
PB JELLY TIME!
1,484 Posts
It is stock, beside the painted interior, horns, and a sound system. It has 86,000 miles on it, and is an automatic ga16de. Im waiting for a real car and put money into it.

·
I command you to SEARCH
2,748 Posts
Well, I am building a show car, so you don't need a "real car" for that.

I bet that Civics with clear tails have won more "best of show" awards than NSX's have......

·
Registered
145 Posts
Afternoon everyone. I was looking for a thread to ask a question on instead of creating a new one and this looked most appropriate. I have b14 clear tails like the ones on 1CLNB14 but have some, alot, of leaking arounf the rear passengerside one. What can I do to create a seal so I don't have my speaker box being dried out in my living doom with my daughters blow dryer? Also This last rain storm caused some of the grey carpet to come loose on the speaker box, what kind of glue should I use to put it back down with? Lemme know. Ima pick my daughter up from ballet and tell her not to ask why the radio isn't on:D . Thanks. Pablo

·
Oh, Herro!
2,337 Posts
Silicone sealant should work to seal them back up. Use 3M spray glue to put your sub box back together.

·
I command you to SEARCH
2,748 Posts
Yea, what he said. :D

I used genuine Nissan silicone for the tails.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts