Nissan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Soggy GloryHoler
792 Posts
well there might be some for sale in the classifieds or you can make your own out of the material that covers flouresent lights. I also heard that miata clears only require a bit of work to make it fit in the bumpers. Also once again this is a very commonly asked questions so search

try this link if you wanna make your own
http://www.nissanperformancemag.com/december00/

·
new motor & tranny
1,756 Posts
how do they look?
i made a mistake with going with some crappy ones few years back and now one of them stopped working so instead of fixing it again i was thinking of getting some nice clear ones. These are ...semi clear, kind of plastic used on clear corners. I want real clear ones like the crystal clear corners :D .Any ideas where i could get them besides eBay?

·
Registered
149 Posts
Crystal sidemarkers

:cheers: WOW! I Like those markers,.. I wouldnt mind a pair of those for myself,..yeah, anyone know about how much those go for?

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
i bought mine for 20 bux but they dont have nissan on them but they look exactly like that

·
Soggy GloryHoler
792 Posts
new94 said:
You can make anything work! They're just like any other side marker aren't they?
well teh ones on the b13 bumper are quite long, and those ones are shorter and go on the front fenders, so i dont think theyll fit in the stock locations............oh well.

·
new motor & tranny
1,756 Posts
u or a body shop could patch up the old holes and drill new ones in different location. Not the cheapest thing ..but if you really want those sidemarkers that bad..hehe

1 - 20 of 23 Posts