Nissan Forum banner

Clear Sidemarkers for 240SX(S13) Review

2K views 4 replies 2 participants last post by  kellen_wynn 
#1 ·
This Review is for an Ebay Clear Front Side Markers for 89-94 240SX

Ebay Item: 7951588742

Maker: www.HELIXAUTOMOTIVE.com / made in Taiwan

Distributor: Eurosports Garage

This post will cover a cheaper alternative to the coveted www.clearcorners.com side markers.

I got pics this time!

To start off there were two problems with my order: (1) One of the sockets didn't fit. (2) The side markers didn't fit flush against the car.

There is HOPE! :jawdrop:

These problems were easy to fix and I'll explain why and how.

note: I have to break this review into several posts because of browser errors.

See less See more
#2 ·
Here is the photo page: Ebay 89-94 240SX Clear Side Marker or
http://www.geocities.com/kellen_wynn/240SideMarkers.html

You can also cut an extra notch to make it fit. I dont suggest this because it doesn't hold the bulb as well.

The markers look good and dont let water in like some Ebay lights (YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!). The distributors were very helpful and understanding about the problems.

I recommend this product. :thumbup:

Let me know if you guys have more questions!

I'll post a pic of my ride with the clear side markers and bumber signals later.

#4 ·
I exceeded my data transfer limit It'll be an hour or more before the site is up. 3/9/05 2:46PM PST. I just posted it try tomorrow, thanks.

#5 ·
Since the web host is giving me problems here you go.

Here is the short version: As you can see the the holes for the driver side marker doesn't fit with the clear ones. So you can cut another notch or go to a juckyard, like me, and get the correct light bulb assembly.

How to make it fit flush: Either smash the foam padding down or remove it all together, like me.

It fits! It works! Looks good! I'm happy!

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.