Nissan Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey can anybodt tell me where i can get some clear side markers for a b13 sentra? also where can i find a catback exhaust for the 1.6 pacesetter makes one but it is for the 2.0 will it work thanks guys

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
im talking abotu the clear side markers by the headlights

·
Registered
390 Posts
by the headlights? then u mean the clear corners. b13 come with clear corners. u can remove the yellow bulb and replace it with a clear one.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
He means the small oval amber light on the side of the fender.

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Nis-knacks came up with some, I have them- they were cheap, go to them if they still make them.
Chris 92 classic

·
Registered
379 Posts
The clear side markers on the bumper cover have not been available for a long time. Nis-knacks was the only company selling them and once they sold out of their first batch, that was it.

I just hope no one tries to steal mine off of my car. I better go bolt them down.

Curious, how much would any of you pay for a pair (2)?

·
Registered
77 Posts
i just got a set(4) off ebay for $60. you jsut gotta look around and hope to get lucky. i have a white 94 ser and the look great. i have white 194 piaas in them so they are really bright. good luck.

·
Registered
393 Posts
my friend went to a local "rice shop" and paid 100 for them w/ install.

·
Registered
390 Posts
he's talking about the stock sidemarkers not the ones that u make a hole into the fender. I made a post on b15sentra.net a while back about how the miata sidemarkers are the same size and almost the same shape as the b13. the bad thing i believe is the holes on them. dont think it will match up.

·
**best avatar award**
2,596 Posts
i have clear bumper marker lights that are for an accord. they're probably not the BEST match but they are the same size. I had to modify the wire plug (the female part on the clear marker). i picked them up for $15 a pair.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts