Nissan Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello:

I did a search on the forum but only found an old thread with dead links.

Anyone know where I can buy clear floor mats that's customized to fit 2000 altima?

Thanks.

·
Whoa...
2,073 Posts
just a question, but why do you want clear?? they get dirty and show dirt really quick, and stail with a yellowish tint after a short period of time... i really dont like the lok of clear mats... but if thats what you want, grab a link and check it out!

good luck!

·
Banned
4,308 Posts

·
Whoa...
2,073 Posts
rubber pete, he wants rubber!!!

get some black or tan OEM rubber mats from nissan, or if you want to go cheaper, go to walmart... i just think the clear ones look like shit after 1-2 months and look shitty... id get some that match the interior of your car the best...

·
Banned
4,308 Posts
where di he say he wanted rubber?
cedar_23 said:
Blankgazex:

what type do you recommend?
^said that after you condemned the clear mats for yellowing and just looking cheesy. therefore i listed a few options. if you want rubber, a nice cheap way to go would be the target reversable mats. they are rubber on the bottom with ribs and a rim around the out side to keep any water in. on the other side if black carpet. but they only have the rear mat size (squareish) and about $12 each.

·
Whoa...
2,073 Posts
1.6pete said:
where di he say he wanted rubber?

^said that after you condemned the clear mats for yellowing and just looking cheesy. therefore i listed a few options. if you want rubber, a nice cheap way to go would be the target reversable mats. they are rubber on the bottom with ribs and a rim around the out side to keep any water in. on the other side if black carpet. but they only have the rear mat size (squareish) and about $12 each.
well, i dont think anyone sells clear carpeted mats!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts