Nissan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Which clear corners fit a 98 200sx SE-R? I see some sites advertise 95-97 as one set, and 98+ as another? Then, other sites claim 95-98 fitments. Also, opinions on which set looks best on a 98, and best place to get them.

·
Registered
393 Posts
mossy corners! so sweet. i really want those and the crystal clear headlights. but im not sure if im gonna keep the car, to spend the money on it.

·
Banned
18 Posts
does anyone know where to get the really dark amber corners or who makes them? or do i just not know what im talking about, cuz i remember seeing a picture of them once and now i cant find that pic again.

·
NF's Offical Post Whore
1,972 Posts
You can use testors model paint amber or buy a JDM Lucino one. I forgot who posted that they can get them. Now I have a question. If Nis-Knacks doesnt send me my black corners, could I buy the mossy ones, bake them and spray them black much like I did with my halo projectors? I am guessing it is the same exact idea. Has anybody done this?

·
Please Shift Here
6,696 Posts
STD grabbag said:
does anyone know where to get the really dark amber corners or who makes them? or do i just not know what im talking about, cuz i remember seeing a picture of them once and now i cant find that pic again.
get some paint. kinda like the candy apple red on the tail lights except in amber.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts