• Graphics

Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Clean Look

Votes: 11 64.7%
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
408 Posts
Your car is the first I have seen with graphics that I like. Although I do like the ones on the side better than the ones on the hood.

·
Peek-a-boo....
1,717 Posts
it depends. are you gonna paint the hood? is so, then yes, ditch the graphics, cause there would be too much attention being drawn to one area. it would look good to keep the graphics, and implement the same type of design on the hood, whether you paint the whole hood, and leave the design part showing cf, or, just pain the designs on the cf and leave the reast of the hood bare.

either way, your car is hot man, keep it up lol. :thumbup:

·
Registered
206 Posts
i say keep the graphics

Slayer2003 said:
it would look good to keep the graphics, and implement the same type of design on the hood, whether you paint the whole hood, and leave the design part showing cf, or, just pain the designs on the cf and leave the reast of the hood bare.
i think painting the hood and leaving the design in CF would be hot and if i had enough money to paint my car i would consider this but im poor.

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
keep graphix

·
PowerdBySteamtoCookRice
281 Posts
You can't go wrong with either or....graphics are sweet. but id keep mine clean personally. :cheers:

·
What is Seven Ten for?
2,917 Posts
ga16freak said:
Your car is the first I have seen with graphics that I like. Although I do like the ones on the side better than the ones on the hood.
x2

I think the same, just typing this sentence to meet the char limit.

·
THINK BLUE
1,014 Posts
Normally I would say ditch the graphics but not with your car. Graphics can be done in a tasteful manner, as is the case with your ride. The clean look is good, but will not set you apart from the rest. The black CF hood & clean look has been overdone, IMO. Keep the graphics, its what makes your car unique :thumbup:

·
Banned
4,308 Posts
i cant decide. i like those for grafix i like those straight stripes that arent solid but like rectangles (stillen had this on a few of their cars) but thats about it. but i do think tapeing off some type of grafix in the c/f and having it show through would be AWSOME! and great for a show car :thumbup:

im not voting because i cant decide.

·
Registered
86 Posts
like many others, i actually like the graphics on your car.

and i usually hate them unless they are on a REAL race car.

but i like yours.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts