Nissan Forum banner
21 - 40 of 71 Posts

· DNE's VZR Conversion
9,780 Posts
i guess everyone has different taste... im prob gonna ask a few of my prof homies what would look nice.. thanx for your guyz tips and opinions .. but then key question is what will look good with R34 Headlightz.

· Registered
167 Posts
LOL! Erebuni...cheaper? In the same sentence? HAHAHAHAH Erebuni likes to charge an arm and a leg for their kits. I got the stillen GTR for 300. Looks phat. Hey 200, you are the same guy on the sr20 forum...no? I like Andy's kit on the pic, you can see the horn sticking out of the grille. Classic.

· Registered
784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
the vader kit is what i call the bad side of rice. you can easily tell that this kit wasn't made expecially for the sentra it was just modified to fit the sentra. they just modified it to fit the sentra. it goes completely against the natural bodylines and just looks like you picked up a copy of import tuner, ordered the first "agressive" body kit you've seen and slapped that shit on. to me a good cosmetic mod would be one that if the person has never seen that type of car before they would think thats how its supposed to look.

· Banned
4,495 Posts
Re: which one look best?

LIUSPEED said:

I need your guyz opinion on which body kit is more aggressive and clean at the same time the one on top or the one on the bottom. and which ones gonna look better with JDM R34 Skyline headlights

http://www.**************.com/images/nissancombat_9597.jpg
If i'm not mistaken, they don't make the top kit anymore. Jay who own's that car should know a little more.

· Registered
784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
what i ment by that is that it looks kind of like the kits veilside makes. all of there kits go extremely well with the natural bodylines and enhances them and not try to change them. the vader kits looks all super agressive with a bunch of air ducts and such but when you look past the front bumper everything else looks subtle so it looks out of place. check out takakaira.com and check out the R&D sports kit for the sentra. it looks agressive but still goes with the factory body lines and enhances them not change them into what they're not supposed to be. the only thing. this kit shouldn't be discontinued and to me is the greatest kit only seconded by maybe the gtr kit to be made for the sentra. either R&D sports should rerelease this kit or somebody else make a clone of them instead of leaving people like me who want clean and aggressive yet goes with factory body lines with 3 versions of the gtr kit (stillen, erebuni, andys auto sport)

· Registered
36 Posts
I'm putting out a body kit for Sentras this month. It will be similar to the kit in my signature, although the front will be totally redesigned. My car is a 1993 Altima SE by the way. There are tons more pics and even some photoshops of it on a Sentra in the cosmetic forum at www.b15sentra.net . The thread is called "New Bodykit for B15 Sentra"

Let me know if there are any questions, or shoot me an email.

Jeff

· Registered
784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
that joint is tight. i really like the rear bumper. if it looks like that on a sentra im getting this kit. i don't really like the side skirts though. i would rather get the m3 styled ones but thats just me

· Registered
36 Posts
The donor car is going into the shop the first Monday in August. Spc V Nismo lip and full body kit are being donw that week. I have REALLY good shipping rates to the US and prices will be as follows:

Full kit with front bumper: $800 + ship
Full kit with lip: $750 + ship
Front bumper/rear/pair sides: $300 + ship
Nismo lip: $250 + ship

Most places in the US can be shipped including box and customs brokerage for between $100 and $195.

· Registered
784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #37 ·
hold up is this just for the 2000 and up sentras or does it include the 95-99 sentras too. if not dog you posted on the wrong forum

· Registered
36 Posts
superfro86 said:
hold up is this just for the 2000 and up sentras or does it include the 95-99 sentras too. if not dog you posted on the wrong forum
Actually I'm doing it for both, but the 2000+ is first. The 96-99 will be finished in September and will probably be a slightly different style.

· Registered
36 Posts
rios said:
how much would shipping cost to canada?
I'm guessing by your "location" (in flames) that you're in Calgary? If so shipping is about $190 Canadian....and about $90 to Toronto...and so on and so forth, you can pretty well guess at your approximate shipping rate based on that. Kits are being shipped out of Ottawa.

· Registered
36 Posts
Niss200SXGTR said:
hmmmm.. it loooks ehhh ok... but i dont like the center hole how it is open like that.. and it is so small.. i would prefer my body kit to have a big mouth for the intercooler i plan on getting..
Don't worry bro, it's going to be completely redisigned from scratch. It will for sure have a larger hole. :)

21 - 40 of 71 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.