Nissan Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· DNE's VZR Conversion
9,780 Posts
which one look best?

I need your guyz opinion on which body kit is more aggressive and clean at the same time the one on top or the one on the bottom. and which ones gonna look better with JDM R34 Skyline headlights

http://www.**************.com/images/nissancombat_9597.jpg

· DNE's VZR Conversion
9,780 Posts
but what body kit style out of the 2 i posted should i get? the Vader or the Combat 2

· DNE's VZR Conversion
9,780 Posts
that dont sound like a bad idea.. i might as well go with it.
but the VADER style is made 2 fit the Sentra. i would like some opinion on it.

· DNE's VZR Conversion
9,780 Posts
i guess everyone has different taste... im prob gonna ask a few of my prof homies what would look nice.. thanx for your guyz tips and opinions .. but then key question is what will look good with R34 Headlightz.

· DNE's VZR Conversion
9,780 Posts
OzPunk said:
I've got the GTR front and rear bumpers with the Stillen aero kit side skirts. I didn't like the GTR side skirts at all, they were way too big, and if you installed them without the door panels which costs extra, they'd just look plain stupid. Plus, you have to drill into the side of the car and into the doors to install the GTR side skirts, which I wasn't all about.

that what im worried about ! the 4-door skirt being like that.

· DNE's VZR Conversion
9,780 Posts
1999GXE1.6 said:
um... nothing against anyone.. but is anyone here a simple clean or sleeper looking person? i hate to be cracking opinions to fellow sentra and 200sx members and friends.. but.. yyyuck.. im sorry Lui... and technoid.. but i dont like any of these???? im very happy with my front end.. the ONLY one out of all the ones i saw that i thought was clean looking was the eurbuni one.. if stillens the same front bumper cover.. then those are the best ones.. all the others look ricey to me.. but hey.. we all have our own opinions.. and i will respect yours,... lets all stay cool.. and dont hate me guys lol.. but hey.. a couple things..

1) can anyone tell me how the hell do i get the stillen side skirts that i dont see on here.. they are almost OEM looking se side skirts.. plain flat but they fit the four doors.. im talking about the sweet 16 200sx that is in sport compact magazine..

2) if someone was to make a type of spec V front bumper cover for the b14s im sure a lot of us would like that.....

3) i thought that this was a b14 section.. so why did you bring up an idea for the b15 bumper cover.. thats not gonna benifit us lol.. hey could you post that picture in this post.. because i dont have a b15 registration.. nor do i want to waist my time to make one.. thanks guys.. ]

PS: im selling my front bumber cover from my 99 sentra if anyone wants to buy it.. i just have to figure out how the hell im gonna ship this big ol thing.. Travis

travis.. if u havent noticed i wanted the EREBUNI GTR kit... i dont know why u say yuck esp when u said it was the better kit of them all in your opinion

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.