Nissan Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does any body have the Stillen GTR body kit? I have a question about it. does it extend down further than the stock front end? What i want to do is just put the front end on since i cant find any agressive yet nice and clean bodykits for the sentra and the only one i've found (the R&D Sports kit from takaira.com) was discontinued by the manufacturer. another question does any body know of a clone of this kit because in my opinion this is the best looking body kit for the b14 sentra if you want something nice and clean but still gets rid of that grocery getter look ( I cant get grocerys in my sentra theres a big ass stereo in the trunk and 2000 watts in this little car would break my eggs any way)

· Registered
784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I was talking about the R&D sports kit not the gtr kit. my problem with the gtr kit is that the side skirts arent really clean enough for me. I don't like the way they go up to the fender. I'll probally use the m3 style sides from versusmotorsport.com and the rear end for the extreme kit is looking pretty good to me now even though i hate the front even though if i get the extreme rear end i would have to fill in a couple of the vents and slots end to make it cleaner for my taste

· Registered
784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
the vader kit is what i call the bad side of rice. you can easily tell that this kit wasn't made expecially for the sentra it was just modified to fit the sentra. they just modified it to fit the sentra. it goes completely against the natural bodylines and just looks like you picked up a copy of import tuner, ordered the first "agressive" body kit you've seen and slapped that shit on. to me a good cosmetic mod would be one that if the person has never seen that type of car before they would think thats how its supposed to look.

· Registered
784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
what i ment by that is that it looks kind of like the kits veilside makes. all of there kits go extremely well with the natural bodylines and enhances them and not try to change them. the vader kits looks all super agressive with a bunch of air ducts and such but when you look past the front bumper everything else looks subtle so it looks out of place. check out takakaira.com and check out the R&D sports kit for the sentra. it looks agressive but still goes with the factory body lines and enhances them not change them into what they're not supposed to be. the only thing. this kit shouldn't be discontinued and to me is the greatest kit only seconded by maybe the gtr kit to be made for the sentra. either R&D sports should rerelease this kit or somebody else make a clone of them instead of leaving people like me who want clean and aggressive yet goes with factory body lines with 3 versions of the gtr kit (stillen, erebuni, andys auto sport)

· Registered
784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
that joint is tight. i really like the rear bumper. if it looks like that on a sentra im getting this kit. i don't really like the side skirts though. i would rather get the m3 styled ones but thats just me

· Registered
784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #37 ·
hold up is this just for the 2000 and up sentras or does it include the 95-99 sentras too. if not dog you posted on the wrong forum

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.