Nissan Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Administrator
1,075 Posts
No, because sentra.net and SE-R.net both have classifieds systems in place it would be too redundant. Although this board does seem to be the king of redundancy ;)

W

·
0 Posts
sentra.net and se-r.net are pretty much sentra related. There is a lot more here on this site than just sentras. Why not have a for sale forum just for nissan stuff?

·
Administrator
1,075 Posts
WhiteSER said:
sentra.net and se-r.net are pretty much sentra related. There is a lot more here on this site than just sentras. Why not have a for sale forum just for nissan stuff?
You've got a point... I'll look into it.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Scott said:

You've got a point... I'll look into it.
With all the different cars in this forum we'd have to organize a classifieds section. I'm thinking we could put them under each car section, but that'll add to the already pretty large number of sections.

·
Administrator
1,075 Posts
Boosterwitch said:

With all the different cars in this forum we'd have to organize a classifieds section. I'm thinking we could put them under each car section, but that'll add to the already pretty large number of sections.
Not more forums! :) I think a single classifieds section right here in general would probably work fine. As long as everyone accurately describes what they are selling in the subject I think it will work.

·
Respek Knuckles
1,172 Posts
^^^^^^
rofl

1 - 12 of 12 Posts