Nissan Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 93 se-r w/ headers 2.25 ex. and muf.jdm sr20de I have beat a hybrid civic hatch w/ b16 swap by 4 car lengths what would a 87 rx-7 w/ headers ex. intake and god knows what else hes got done to it do racing my car I quess i want some specs on this guys car doing a wait reduction on it before i race him he ask me how many car lengths i would need i said none might have stuck my foot in my mouth he has no nos or turbo HELP!!!

·
Registered
321 Posts
Ah...that's much closer to the point.

You see, you first post was........um...........I'm thinking the term "unintelligible" might be a good one to use.

As for how you'll do, well, it's hard to say since you have no clue what bolt-ons this car has, but no, NA 2nd gen RX-7's aren't that fast or hard to beat if you have any modicom of driving ability.

·
Registered
333 Posts
DUDE trust me, STAY AWAY< I REPEAT>... STAY AWAY! i raced one ( forsakenRX7) and got rapped and not even kissed!

·
My ass, your face
3,520 Posts
mx702 said:
beat a v6 mustang tonight.
dont go off topic

v6 mustangs(automatics) are slow

·
Registered
333 Posts
I beat a Mustang GT the other night, and as long as forsakenrx7 doen't go into boost, i can beat the hell out of him. its just the boost factor that is the problem for me! lol

·
Registered
7 Posts
yep, you should be able to beat him if he only has a header. I have a heavily modded NA 7 with no street port if you guys know what I'm talking about and the car is only in the low 15's, high 14's on average..

Henry8866 said:
He's talking about an N/A Rx-7. The N/A's are slow, running 16's im pretty sure.

·
Shift_THIS and ZOOM ZOOM
370 Posts
i have 2 friends with rx7's one has a 1st gen and a 2nd gen the onthe has a s5 with streetport, hks, filter, some aftermarket ecu, not a haltech, and he rpaes every thing, but his car is done up, the first guy, before he blew up the 2nd gen, had a compleatly , stock, car and it ran 15.8 i think, and that was with a motor running at, 80%, with a shitty clutch, they have almost NO low end though.

·
Sentra E+Boost=WET PANTS
636 Posts
race him...my cousin...he had a 3in cai header and exhaust on his 87 n/a 13b. i smoked him with my ga16 filter and cat-back. but the car had its moments...he had a bad ignition system the whole life of the car....that y he was so inconsistant.

·
Registered
7 Posts
they are easy to work on but the electrical systems are suspect and they are touchy with vacuum leaks... hard to diagnose at times.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I kicked his as# he ran 15.7 and I ran a 15.2 @91mph also beat a new v6 ta and killed a civic (he ran 16.9 ha ha ). Got killed by a 300zx tt but he only ran a 14.5.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts