Nissan Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
CA18DET Wizard
1,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
That's it:mad: I just can't take it no more... I saw a commercial saturday about honda civics (Civic Nation) if I saw it correctly. It contained a gang of civics and I do mean a gang of them all decked-out in body kits, neons, batman wings, gallons of nursery school paint, etc, etc, etc.. Just when we thought just maybe things may cool down, they come out with that commercial. I could've sworn it was for the fast and the furious 2 movie since they shot some scenes not too far from my crib and had been filming on this end. Just imagine this guys, a gang of civics cruising on the highway being pricks and blocking every lane and you and your nissan needs to get by, but they won't let you through! What do you do? Well, this commercial looked just like that and only civics were on the street. The civic god is just too powerful. I may jut have to go out and buy a civic and poison it with a CA18DET:eek: Notttttttttttt!!!!!!!!! I'll shoot myself first before I let that thought creep into mind and cause me to dwell on it. However, the commercial looked wicked:cool:

·
NPM Lead Editor/Webmaster
4,571 Posts
boost_boy said:
Just imagine this guys, a gang of civics cruising on the highway being pricks and blocking every lane and you and your nissan needs to get by, but they won't let you through! What do you do?
Down shift and show them what it's like to actually have some torque...haha

·
CA18DET Wizard
1,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Is that your final answer:D ?

F

·
0 Posts
Is it that "Represent" commercial? Where a stock car was crusing around and a "gang" of Civics surround it? The irony in that is I used to own a Civic... Hear me out :) ....... And whenever I bring it to service these Honda techs hates me cuz I mod it. Now they not only ENCOURAGE it through a Honda commercial but is trying to use that as a selling point? Thats too much!! Oh the irony!!

·
CA18DET Wizard
1,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That's the commercial "represent"!!! Why encourage stupidity? Honda is no worse than Philip Morris and the whole tobacco thing. Just look at the partstrader.com and see how many honda tramps post their goods. It's at an alarming rate......It could be a bad thing too if they sold everything for your car/engine. I guess I'm special then, HUH because not too many people sell crap for my B12's nor my CA18's, but who cares; they don't break so easily:)

F

·
0 Posts
Hey boost boy.... do you LIVE on this board? You should do more driving than writing on here..... 300+ messages? This board labeled you as a "Nissan Fanatic"... Man!!! If there's gonna be a "Represent" commerical for Nissan. I'd say put u on it and have a fade away.... u're the epiphany of "Represent" for Nissan ;)

·
CA18DET Wizard
1,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Just put my car up against their fastest civic and then I'll represent and be more than proud to do the honors of spanking. Not a board junky, Farmboy, just a guy who likes to chit-chat in his spare moments. I don't have many seeing that I am a father of 2, so call this my quiet time. There are guys on these boards who got me beat by a long shot, but if no one chat, what's the use of having this forum. Some of us just have more to talk about than others and technically I don't mind sharing my wealth and knowledge. I'm from a pretty populated area and I got plenty of crap to wrap about including the update on the honda nation. They got it going on I must admit and I ain't hatin'. My signature says it all and I am uniquely qualified to back it up +.

·
All over your face!
2,384 Posts
Re: Re: Civic nation commercial!!!!!!!!1

myoung said:
Down shift and show them what it's like to actually have some torque...haha
Yeah, I was seriously thinking the same thing. I thought it was funny when I got my car dynoed the other day. At @2500 rpm, I'm generating more torque to the wheels than most of those civics have on the road around my area. I'm a former civic del sol driver myself. Before my sentra, I had an EF civic, and an EG del sol. I was all wrapped up in the Sir II motor that I drove in an EG civic one night, but ironically enough, I was turned to the "darkside" of the when i drove the DET one night. From then on, I vowed to never speak good things about the H label.

(darkside meaning, against the norm)

·
Registered
219 Posts
metareqa said:
lookslike that the honda company owner is a teenager too!!! GOD
Its a corporation....meaning its owned by investors. :(

I guess this commercial was just as bad as the "SHIFT_" comercial where the hispanic kid was putting Altezza tails on his orange/madd-skills primer Sentra (I think it was a Sentra). Although, I like the rest of those commericals.

·
Banned
34 Posts
hey we wont beat. do u find the honda forums.com soo boring that u like to join us here? lol BTW, ive been to many, and i mean many car dealers in my state. and ive seen soo many used hondas and eclipses for sale. few nissans.. what does that tell ya? why would poeple wanna seell thier hondas and why wopuld people wanna keep thier nissan? did u get it? if u got the brains ( which i really highly doubt cuz u own a honduh) ud propablt figure why poeple preffer nissan. do some search before you run your mouth on here. its no place for kids. take you honda where it belong. dont hate us. its just facts. peace

·
CA18DET Wizard
1,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yes, we nissan owners are "Fabulous"...........

·
CA18DET Wizard
1,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I would never go to the honda forums to discuss anything due to the fact that, no matter what I say (Nissan Related) they can and will not relate.

·
CA18DET Wizard
1,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Oh Mr. Won't be beat, Just an FYI, for us nissan lovers "Pimpin' ain't easy".

·
Registered
219 Posts
metareqa said:
hey we wont beat. do u find the honda forums.com soo boring that u like to join us here?
Like I said in another thread, I have a reason for being here.

metareqa said:
and ive seen soo many used hondas and eclipses for sale. few nissans.. what does that tell ya? why would poeple wanna seell thier hondas and why wopuld people wanna keep thier nissan? did u get it? if u got the brains ( which i really highly doubt cuz u own a honduh) ud propablt figure why poeple preffer nissan.
Yes, people prefer Nissan. Dipshit.

metareqa said:
do some search before you run your mouth on here. its no place for kids. take you honda where it belong. dont hate us. its just facts. peace
Please, quote me on something I'm wrong on, I dare you.

·
Banned
34 Posts
your damn right. u know u wanna work more hours at mcdonalds so u can sell ur honda and get a better car, unfortunately. u cant lol.

·
Banned
34 Posts
hey boost boy, what u hate more that a little highschool kid who cant get laid and always frustrated and comes bashing people online like WE WONT BEAT...oopps, did i say we wont beat... i say we find him a cheap hooker whod make him happy. just careful,. honda is a NO tourqe car, the hooker should be thin or the honda wont move without nos lol

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.