Nissan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
809 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, why is it that i cant even plug my car charger into the ciggarett lighter.. its like, it wont even go all the way in, and fit, does anyone else have a problem with your 1997 200sx's lighter?
thanks

·
Oh, Herro!
2,337 Posts
On my dad's old Pathfinder the charger didn't go all the way in, but it still worked. Does your charger still work even though it doesn't go in all the way?

·
Banned
809 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
haha

hmm... well i shall see, i replaced the fuse in the fuse box. so let me see how it works.. cause my plug in charger has a red LED indicator on it, like, if it gets power, it turns on. and before, the LED wouldnt turn on.. but maybe it might now. FUSES, the gifts of the car gods

·
Oh, Herro!
2,337 Posts
LOL, fuses... I remember one time when I pulled out my sub box for some reason or another. The power cable must have grounded out because the fuse blew, but that stupid fuse under the hood was the last thing I thought of. I messed around with those cables for probably a half-hour trying to get the amp to power up until my dad said "did you check the fuses?" Arrgghh... cars.

·
Cone Dodger
3,093 Posts
cigarrette ligter socket

dudes....just be careful when plugging aftermarket 12-volt chrger plugs to nissan sockets because they do short out a lot because of the shallow design, i've had several cars come in fkor this, just a precaution.....

·
Registered
672 Posts
the only problems i had in my 99 xe is the twin socket adapters. single adaptrs are just fine

1 - 6 of 6 Posts