Nissan Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
good times here in btown as it snowed for the first time in my lifetime.

santa brought me a g g g greddy turbo timer. too bad the only english words anywhere are "take it easy!". oh those crazy japanese. i will take it easy as i read 2 giant books on everything from turbochargers to cams to ignition systems. talk about some hardcore reading i must do. then i got some gourmet coffee and 2 trans siberian orcestra cds. then to top that off i got an armor all gift pack so now my car will be teh hotness and look teh hotness. anyhow im out, i hope everyone got what they wanted

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
i got some of the stuff i wanted.. this year i got only 2 things i really wanted.. a small tool set and my loving family of my own..

thought more car stuff related would be nice but no one ever gonna buy me any of those. :D

·
AUTOBOT!!!
210 Posts
LIUSPEED said:
i got some of the stuff i wanted.. this year i got only 2 things i really wanted.. a small tool set and my loving family of my own..

thought more car stuff related would be nice but no one ever gonna buy me any of those. :D
Chris did you take the car out in the snow and do some burnouts???

Good to hear fellas, I know what you mean about the car related stuff. Then again, I buy my own car goodies. :D

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
7SPEED said:
Chris did you take the car out in the snow and do some burnouts???

Good to hear fellas, I know what you mean about the car related stuff. Then again, I buy my own car goodies. :D

no way, ever since i slide into a curb and rashed my 14s i have had a string of bad luck so i dont wish to go looking for more haha

·
In Ur Threadz - Deleting!
1,906 Posts
I got the hookup for Christmas. :)

3-ton Craftsman jack
shoes
car wash mitts
socks
pants
Sears gift certificates
90s Trivial pursuit
wife beaters
:D

Santa brought us a 12' trampoline too. :cool:

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
MrEous said:
I got the hookup for Christmas. :)

3-ton Craftsman jack
shoes
car wash mitts
socks
pants
Sears gift certificates
90s Trivial pursuit
wife beaters
:D

Santa brought us a 12' trampoline too. :cool:

will girls be jumping on that trampoline at upcoming parties?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.